Website Manager

FLORIDA ELITE SOCCER ACADEMY

THE RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE

News Detail

26

Oct, 2019

Soccerthon 2019

Soccerthon is our Annual fundraising event. This event raises funds for our Scholarship program. 75% of the funds go directly into the Scholarship fund and the other 25% goes directly back to the Player's Team fees.

Visit www.FloridaEliteSoccerthon.com for more information.

Contact Us

Florida Elite Soccer Academy

PO Box 57065 Jacksonville FL 32241 or 
PO Box 600-585 St Johns, Florida 32260

Email: [email protected]

Florida Elite Soccer Academy

PO Box 57065 Jacksonville FL 32241 or 
PO Box 600-585 St Johns, Florida 32260

Email: [email protected]
Copyright © 2019 Florida Elite Soccer Academy  |  Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Login